Saturday, February 18, 2012

Two H, homesick and hungry.

Assalamualaikum. Hi there babes :) How are you today? I'm okay except for this bloody period pain -.-
I am terribly missing my home town, my parents and my bed at home :'( Arghhh! I cried last night, and the other night. Seriously I miss them sooooo much! I don't have enough money to book my flight so I guess I have to wait until May to go home :(
I'll definitely go back home twice a month in Ramadhan [ July-August 2012 ] which is the Fasting Month :) Yay! Ramadhan is always famous with its bazaar :) Yes, bazaar ramadhan! So many food, so much to buy, yet so little  money I have. Each time =.=' My favourites are cendol, abc, mee goreng mamak, kangkung sambal belacan, kuih lapis :) Oh how yummy! Nomnomnom.

When I was a kid, I love this one thing, I don't know the name. It's sort of a biscuit. I'll find this in May ;)


















I'm so hungry right now. I'm waiting for my roommate, Amirah Atikah. Then we'll go to Pusat Pelajar to find something to eat :p

Okay that's all for now. Will be updating soon.

Wong Fu For Life! xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

yaww ! thanks for your comment :)