Monday, February 20, 2012

It's Monday morning.

Assalamualaikum :) Hi lovely people. How are you today? Yes, the same intro almost everyday. Are you getting bored? I'll always ask how are you feeling, because I want to know :) And if you ever need someone to listen, please leave a comment or leave a message on Facebook.
I'm checking my Blogger twice a day. I'm checking my Facebook more than 200 times a day :D Yes, I'm always on Facebook, except if I'm in class. I'm active on Facebook after 7pm. Feel free to contact me ;)

I have two classes for today. My first class starts at 10.30 am and I haven't taken my bath now :p I'm soooooo sleepy and tired because I couldn't sleep last night. Only now that I feel like sleeping but damn I have to go to class -.-

Today is my Pa's birthday. I love him so much, more than anyone could ever think of. He was born on the 20th of February 1952. He loves my mama's cooking, everything :) He loves us so much and I know he'll do anything to see us happy. He never say NO to me, yes, NEVER. How awesome to have a dad like him. So loving, so caring. I can never live without him, seriously. I don't want to think about him going away because I'll be crying -.- Oh he called me just now ;) He asked me to go get ready for class ;) I love you bapa, always :')


That's it for now. Have to get ready :p
See you soon :)

Wong Fu! xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

yaww ! thanks for your comment :)