Thursday, February 23, 2012

Class. Assignments. Love. New Blogger friend.

Assalamualaikum muslimin & muslimah :) Hi there loveliessss :D How are you?
I'm so tired. Reached home at 5pm :p Then I made sandwiches of planta & sugar. After that, I mopped my room and the living room, and also the kitchen ;) Damn I'm so tired.
I'm relaxing myself now, laying my head down, reading blogs :)

My name is DgKu Siti Nur Amira and I'm almost 20, soon on 22th of April. I'm currently taking Foundation in TESL in Unisel Bestari Jaya. I'm a Sabahan and my race is Brunei. Addme on Facebook :3
 Okay, that's enough :3

So, I haven't done any of my previous tasks. We've been asked to write about The Movie That Left a Deep Impression to Me. I wanted to do it last night but I just can't find any films. I'm more touched by books or songs. I was thinking about Harry Potter but I don't know. There isn't any films that touched my life. Just books. Have you ever read My Best Friend's Girl, by Dorothy Koomson? It's a book about love and friendship, and also about life. It touched me so much because there are similarities to my life. But yet, I have to write about a film, not a book.
So, today there's a new task. Ms Kala, my Speaking & Listening Skills lecturer, asked us to do two tasks. One for individual, one for group. Both tasks require us to talk in about 8 to 10 minutes.
For the individual task, I have decided to talk about love. You know how important is love to me. Love wins, love always wins.

A new good friend of mine, http://cheksitiaishahsaad.blogspot.com/ :) Go check out her blog. She's a friendly person. She actually read my entries :D You should check her blog and follow her too ;)

That's it for now. I'll update, soon.

Wong Fu! xxoo

4 comments:

  1. oh..wow so ur studying at Unisel.. hehe thank u for that cute compliment and promoting my blog too :)
    Love ur 'wong Fuu;)'just cute.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes:)aww you're very welcome :) hehe. ahh? thanks :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahh , nk singgah laa new blogger friend tu :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe welcome :)
    just updated 'siapa kamu'..hope u like it :)

    ReplyDelete

yaww ! thanks for your comment :)