Friday, January 6, 2012

short update. nothing much. just hungry.

Assalamualaikum!
Hey there :) *no one even read this so why am I saying Hi*
Today I got lots of work to do, to settle. Ee benci aku ngn UNiSEL ni -.- HAHA! Who doesn't?
Anyways, I can't wait for tomorrow! My hubby will get his phone and he'll definitely call me as soon as he gets the phone. But of course he'll call his mom first :) He loves his mom. I love him like that but you know, girls don't really like Mommy's Boy :p HAHA! I'm not just saying, I knowwwwwwwwww ;)
But it's okay that he loves his mom, because I love my mom and his mom and we all love our mom :) So, it's cool! :D
Nahh, I guess that's all for now. Will be updating soon :) Now I have to get ready.
Forgot to fit in another reason why I started blogging again is for my hubby to read. He's in PLKN so it'll burden him to read each and every of my text message if I text him every single day. So, blogging is an easy way.
I love him so much and always will :) Forever.

Wong Fu FOR LIFE! xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

yaww ! thanks for your comment :)