Monday, January 9, 2012

short update. today was okay. haven't study. esok Pengajian Islam :)


Assalamualaikum!
So I just got home. And I'm tired.
The exams were held at the Main Hall :p It took me almost 30 minutes to go there. I mean, I go there by walking -.- TIRING OKAY?
So yeah the exams wereeeeeeee HORRIBLE. So I don't want to talk about it.
I miss my parents, I really do. Hmm. I want to hug them so tight! 
I'm on my period so my mood is currently not okay. I'm mad about everything, I get mad without reasons. Soooooooo, I'm not on my mood now. So, I better go offline now. 

Gotta study Pengajian Islam tonight. Insya Allah, if Facebook is not calling my name ;)
That's it for now. Will be updating soon :3

Wong Fu For Life! xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

yaww ! thanks for your comment :)