Friday, September 24, 2010

thanks a lot Shami, you rock man!! :D


Salaam. Hi there! I'm trying to avoid the temptation to open Facebook because I'm jealous of those who were already in Cairo, Egypt and blahblahblah. I'm still here, in Malaysia. Haha. Ignore that.

Btw, last night long chat with Shami on the phone. Somehow I lost my other two phones. I forgot where I put it. Sorry Shasha. 
Thanks Shami and Shasha. You guys helped me a lot to make me feel better. Oh I love you guys! Ngee. I realized that loving someone who clearly won't love you back is a waste of time, so yeah, I won't be a fool, though I am. Okay. I'm logging out now. 

I miss UNiSEL and my friends there. Going to see you guys soon, okay? Haha. Going to take all my CDs there. :D

Updating, soon.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

yaww ! thanks for your comment :)