Monday, September 27, 2010

had a great time :D


Salaam. Woke up at 12 pm today. Haha. Had breakfast with Pa, and chillin' out in my room. Hoho.
I went to Suria KK to watch Step Up 3 in 3D for the 2nd time, and watch it without 3D two times. So, FOUR TIMES! 
I'm a big fan of Step Up so yeah!

Hoho. But if you notice, there are always a spoiler especially in the final battle in Step Up 2 and 3. The same old spoiler from Step Up 2 is repeated in the latest Step Up. Haha. You have to watch it to know it because I ain't telling you :DD

Okay. Then I went out seeing Shami. Had dinner with him. Blahblahblah.
Oh yeah. I'm still searching for THE LAST SONG dvd. Ngee.
 Reached home at 8.30 pm. Hoho. I'm pretty tired of running while while while ago. I wonder why I'm running. Shami said it's because I wanna get rid of some fats. Haha. Hell no, Shami. I ain't doing that for THAT. lols.

Okay. That's all.

Updating, soon.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

yaww ! thanks for your comment :)