Sunday, September 19, 2010

based on true story; story of him, her and others.

     There are once a girl named Ann and  a boy named Sam. Both are schoolmates since they're seven years old. They lost contact with each other since they didn't talk much in primary school. Years after, Ann got Sam's phone number from her friend. She became his closest friend just by texting. And then one day, she decided to meet him when she was at her aunt's house near Sam's house. She went to his house and met his siblings. After that, she went back to her aunt's house, and he accompanied her. She still remember when they shake hands, Sam said "Just shaking hands? That's all?" And he laughed. Ann laughed too.

     That night, she texted him to meet up again the next day to watch movie together; just the two of them. He agreed. The next day, they met up at CP. They're both wearing the same color tone of shirts; which is brown. He said "We're like a couple, aren't we?" Ann replied, "Yes, we look like a couple, a sweet one." They both laughed. Day after day, they became more closer than before. One day, Sam texted Ann "I think of you as my lover, not a friend." From that moment, Sam and Ann are officially boyfriend and girlfriend. Months went over so fast, Ann was getting bored with the relationship she had with Sam. She cheated on him. He was so loyal that he cried. Ann was very cruel. She didn't even care. They broke their relationship together with their friendship. They didn't keep in touch, didn't call or text.

     Months after that, they contact each other, again. Ann did have the guts to text him. They texted, but she knew that he hated her so much. She tried to win his heart again. And she did, she did win his heart. Again, they became boyfriend and girlfriend. But then, she cheated again on him, This time, she dated Sam's old friend. Sam was very upset. Again, Ann pleaded to him to be his girlfriend again. But Sam didn't give her the chance. He won't. After all the time, she did it again. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me," he said.

     And for now, Ann is still confused for what she feels for Sam. Because deep inside, she loves Sam but she loves other too. She then sings parts of her favorite song; Ghost of You by Selena Gomez ...

And I'll never be
Quite the same
As I was before this
Part of you still remains
Though it's out of focus
Your just somewhere that I've been
And I won't go back again
Your just somewhere that I've been

One of these days
I wake up from this bad dream I'm dreaming
One of these days
I pray that I'll be
Over over over you
One of these days I realize
That I'm so tired of feeling confused
But for now there's a reason
That your still here in my heart



Updating, soon.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

yaww ! thanks for your comment :)