Thursday, January 5, 2012

Rusty Old Blog, I miss you! Check out YouTube talents :)

Assalamualaikum dan selamat sejahtera ke atas anda semua :)
Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! OKAY too much hi. But really, hi there! :D
Soooooooooooooo, I've been neglecting this boring blog of mine almost for almost 8 months. But yeah I know you never notice that since I am not a popular blogger, or whatever that is.
Okay, chit chat later. Let's get back to business, people! :D

Going random all over, and it starts now!
Going back to UNiSEL Bestari Jaya, taking Foundation in TESL, now in 1st term, final exams for 1st term is on 9th of January 2012. And I am almost 20 -.- FML!
I hate my life and I will always will.
The reason I feel like blogging again is that my classmates, well some of them, are bloggers. So somehow that made me feel like blogging again.
I wasted almost 20 minutes thinking whether I should or not start blogging again. Because I used to be addicted to blog, but then tumblr came, twitter and I am currently in love with Youtube.
So basically discovered [terjumpa] some famous and very talented people in Youtube such as Dominic, Chester, Lana, Victor and others in the end of 2011. I know that I'm a bit behind EVERYTHING -.- Don't forget Wong Fu Productions. They made awesome videos! I LOVE THEM! :)

2011 has been such a great and awesome year for me. I hope that 2012 will be much much much better than 2012.
Been sacrificing a lot in 2011, I'm just tired of sacrifices and I realllllllly hope that I don't have to sacrifice as much as I sacrificed in 2011.
It's a new beginning for all of us :)
And thanks to my close friends that have been asking me to update my blog. Seriously guys, you just have to call me or text me to ask everything about my life -.- HAHA!

So, I am back. And I'm going to be a blog-whore! :D
Blogging every 1 hour, how's that? :D
I am a twitter-whore, now I am a blog-whore so watch out!

Wong Fu FOR LIFE! :) xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

yaww ! thanks for your comment :)