Thursday, November 11, 2010

ughh !



Salaam . Hey . Huh .
Bosan kottt today . Huuuuu . I layan Britain's Next Top Model ??
OMG ! Haha . And I layan Spongebob , fav tuh :D

Hmm . Oh yeah , adik angkat texted me a while ago .

Him : Assalamualaikum sis :)
Me : Errr . Waalaikumussalam adik yg amat ku sayangi :)
Him : *sigh*
Me : Why ? And what's with those hairy face of yours ? And dah berbulan lamanya nda texting .
Him : Sorry for the mms . Hmm . I think I'm going gay . 
Me : Oh brother ! Not you . Eww ! I have lots of gays around me , I mean , my friends in Fb . Now , not you . How about you date me ? Haha . Sounds funnnn :D
Him : Yeah . Another reason I wanna go gay .
Me : I'm gonna kick your ass !
Him : Haha . Chill sis . It doesn't seem right dating you .
Me : I'm just kidding beyotch ! :P You should've said that before you dated me long time ago :D
Him : Oh come on ! We're pretty young and insane back then .
Me : Just you . Not me .
Him : It's quite funny that we dated dulu-dulu and become adik-beradik angkat now :D
Me : What are you trying to do ?
Him : Nothing . Why ?
Me : You know I hate it when kita cakap pasal masa lampau kan ?
Him : Sorry sis .
Me : Past is past . Get over that .
Him : You should tell yourself that .
Me : Yeap , bye .
Him : Sorry sis . Ily . I'll text you soon .

I switched off my phone . He's just so annoying .
I love it when I ada banyak number , and setiap number tu hanya ada beberapa orang yg tahu :)
Hoho . I love it  a lot !
So when I gaduh or whatever with someone or whoever they are , I on number yg hanya family I tahu :)

Okay , I'll update soon .
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

yaww ! thanks for your comment :)