Thursday, November 4, 2010

I feel weird .



Salaam . Hey there . Hoho .
I watched The Garfield Show on 616 just now .

Garfield : I just lost my Pookey / Pookie .

And I was like , Pookey ? What a strange name to give to a teddy .
Hoho .

Today , I woke up kinda late . I missed Subuh =.=
Hmm . Texted Shasha all day .
Apologised to Shami and Linda .
What else ? Yeah . That's all I guess .

Oh yeah , I didn't go out today .

So yesterday I went to watch movie at GSC Suria Sabah .
I watched Life As We Know It . I actually cried . OMG ! I never cry especially in cinema :D
The movie must be really good :D
Anywaysss , I also cry myself out watching 2012 on HBO . Haha :D
I know it's kinda lame but yeah , I cried a lot while watching movies :')

So yeap . I'm waiting for Shasha to text me .
I'm out now .


Updating , soon .
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

yaww ! thanks for your comment :)